This TPF product features:
- Botanically accurate fungus, closely mimicking the real life species.
- Produce an entire patch of fungus with a single placement, no need to individually place instances.
- Single tickbox to quickly swap between a high polygon hero model and a lower polygon version for ecosystems and distant rendering. Another tickbox will generate a single fungi rather than an entire patch.
- Use the high polygon model for up close or hero renders or in any situation requiring best detail and accuracy.
- Use lower polygon model for mid or distant renders and ecosystems where fine details are not required. A tiny fraction of the resources are required allowing ecosystems to have populations of millions (depending on system spec).
- The lower polygon model approximates the shape of the full model, and can be used for scene composition to aid with UI responsiveness, and then switched to the full model prior to rendering.
- Fully implemented TPF Maturity and Health.
- 14 user parameters to adjust many aspects and features over and above Maturity and Health.
- User parameters are all easy to use sliders, no botanical knowledge needed.
- Utilise the TPF "Grow On" function to festoon an object's surface with fungus. NOTE: take a moment to learn the limitations of this function as imposed by TPF and VUE. For example, the function will only operate on polygon models, ie, imported objects; it will not work on plants, rocks, landscapes or primitives (unless "Baked to Polygons" first). It will also not work on any object that has been grouped. More information in the TPF/Vue documentation.
- Use the "Tilt X" and "Tilt Y" user parameters to adjust the lie of the fungus patch to better match the underlying surface. The model will rebuild itself to ensure tropism and other parameters are correctly accounted for.
- 47 Presets representing a combination of parameters that change the characteristics of model to suit many different situations, uses, and image styles.
- All presets can be quickly swapped between hero, lower polygon and single fungi variations.
- 940 Specimens (20 per preset) which allow you to quickly load a particular variation flagged for its interesting or unusual characteristics, accuracy, artistic nature, notable features, or other reasons. PLEASE NOTE: you are not limited to these variations -- there are more or less an infinite number that can be randomly generated.
- All bitmap textures.
- Translucency (sub-surface scatter) is available on all materials. NOTE: This is turned OFF by default. To enable it, edit each material and press the tickbox on the "Translucency" tab. All setting are correct and no further editing required.
- Tested for export to different standard 3D formats including OBJ.
- Suitable for all situations include hero renders, up close to camera renders, mid and distant placement, and ecosystems. Select the appropriate preset at loadup for quick access.
Users who bought this item also bought:
Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).