This TPF product features:
- Botanically accurate plant, closely mimicking the real life species.
- Single tickbox to quickly swap between a high polygon hero plant and a lower polygon version for ecosystems and distant rendering. Another tickbox will generate a single branch rather than an entire tree.
- Use the high polygon model for up close or hero renders or in any situation requiring best detail and botanical accuracy. Leaves are modelled individually making leaf variations (for example, when transitioning from summer to autumn) more accurate, and better wind simulation for animation.
- Use lower polygon model for mid or distant renders and ecosystems where fine details are not required. A tiny fraction of the resources are required allowing ecosystems to have populations of millions (depending on system spec).
- The lower polygon model approximates the shape of the full model, and can be used for scene composition to aid with UI responsiveness, and then switched to the full model prior to rendering.
- Use single branch model for placement close to the camera without the expense of generating an entire tree. This allows for camera drape (ie, looking out from under a tree) or for extreme close ups.
- Fully implemented TPF Maturity, Health and Season (The tree is semi-decuduous and sheds some leaves in the autumn, as well as having a distinct flowering season).
- 20 user parameters to adjust many aspects and features over and above Maturity, Health and Season.
- User parameters are all easy to use sliders, no botanical knowledge needed.
- 84 Presets representing a combination of parameters that change the characteristics of a plant to suit many different situations, uses, and image styles.
- All presets can be quickly swapped between hero, lower polygon and single branch variations.
- 1,680 Specimens (20 per preset) which allow you to quickly load a particular variation flagged for its interesting or unusual characteristics, botanical accuracy, artistic nature, notable features, or other reasons. PLEASE NOTE: you are not limited to these variations -- there are more or less an infinite number that can be randomly generated.
- All bitmap textures.
- Tested for export to different standard 3D formats including OBJ.
- Suitable for all situations include hero trees, up close to camera renders, mid and distant placement, and ecosystems. Select the appropriate preset at loadup for quick access.
Users who bought this item also bought:
Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).