PRESET DESCRIPTION OF STRELITZIA REGINAE:
- Standard : Patch age at 50 %, density max, leaves curved, young plants presence, 100 000 poly.
- Standard without youngs : Same as above but with no young plant 78 000 poly.
- Erected : Patch age at 50 %, density max, leaves erected, young plants presence, 100 000 poly.
- Erected without youngs : Same as above but with no young plant 78 000 poly.
- Pot plant : Typical plant growth for indoor plant, 25 000 poly.
- Pot plant erected : Same as above but with erected leaves, 25 000 poly.
- Big patch : Standard model at patch age 100%, 150 000 poly.
- Big patch erected : Same as above but with erected leaves, 150 000 poly.
- The other 8 presets are a « wild » declension of this list. They are identical but with a variation of 25% on Age, 10% on Health, 10% on Season. Use these presets for automatic strong and natural variations in your ecosystems.
- By default when you load the the item, you get the preset « Standard » at Age 50% in triangle manual (100 000 poly +/- 15%).
- Polygons number comes from TPF count. It may vary in Vue. It is given as comparison chart. It will vary considerably following the automatic shape variations and the modification you could add using the published parameters.
Users who bought this item also bought:
Take a look at what other users did with this item:
Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).