Modules for VUE 2016 - Exporter
Export trees, skies, terrains, objects to other 3D applications
The Exporter module lets you export the content of your VUE scenes to other applications, in full 3D quality. Generate fully-textured meshes, high-definition sky-maps or detailed terrain maps for import in other 3D applications.
The Exporter module is an optional module for VUE Pioneer, VUE Esprit 2016 and VUE Studio 2016. It is part of VUE Complete 2016.
Extensive Object Export
The Exporter module lets you export content to other 3D applications in a wide variety of industry standard file formats such as Discreet 3DS, Wavefront OBJ, LightWave LWO, Cinema 4D C4D, and AutoCAD DXF.
Export rocks, terrains, plants, skies, etc*. Complex geometries are automatically unwrapped with minimum distortion and exported complete with all UV mapping and texturing information. You can adjust the level of detail of for both geometry and texture maps.
Atmosphere exported as cubic map
Skies can be exported as sky-domes or sky-boxes. Exported skies can include illumination data in HDR image format.
Basic object animation information (motion, scale and orientation) can be exported as 3DS or LightWave MOT/LWS.
* EcoSystems and locked Cornucopia3D content cannot be exported
3D Export Filters
3DS: 3D Studio™ object file format.
C4D: Cinema 4D™ object file format.
COB: TrueSpace™ object file format.
DXF: AutoCad™ object file format.
LWO: LightWave™ file format.
OBJ: Wavefront™ object file format.
SHD: Shade™ object file format.
Note: object animation information (motion, scale and orientation) can be exported as 3DS or LightWave MOT/LWS files.
EcoSystem materials cannot be exported.
VUE skies can be exported as sky-domes (spheres) octa-spheres or cubes for use in other applications. If you have the RenderUp module, they can be exported as HDR high dynamic range images.
Complete Feature List
- Textured object export as 3DS, C4D, COB, DXF, LWO, OBJ, SHD
- Object export (with textures)
- Baking of procedural materials as texture maps
- Optimized object and texture map exports
- User-definable mesh and texture map resolution for exports
- Sky exports as sky-boxes or sky-domes.
- Advanced unwrap algorithms for low-distortion UV mapping
- Advanced vertex merging algorithms allow fast and smooth exporting of terrain meshes
- Multi-threaded sky map export dramatically speed up the export process
- Export Rocks to any standard 3D file format
- Multi-threaded map export dramatically speed up the export process
- Export VUE scenes to LumenRT
- Export original maps for meshes with Uvs
- Export objects as Collada