Welcome to Cornucopia3D

Cornucopia3D: The World of Plenty!

On Cornucopia3D, you will find all sorts of resources to improve your 3D experience: forums, galleries, portfolios, tutorials, ... as well as a store where you can find top-quality content at the best possible price!

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Cornucopia3D • View topic - Global Porperty Adjustment of Multiple Objects

Global Porperty Adjustment of Multiple Objects

Terrains, procedurals, functions…join this forum to discuss and explore the rich possibilities of Vue’s deepest areas.

Global Porperty Adjustment of Multiple Objects

I have an object made up of several different shapes that are grouped together to make a single complex object. There are several (10 to 15) parts to the object all with their on image mapping.

My question; Is there a way to adjust a property of each object globally? In the case of my current object, I wish to adjust the bump on all the sub-objects with a single control so I do not have to adjust the bump on each individual part.

Any ideas? Thanks!
This post: September 10, 2017

by

Redman Barry

Re: Global Porperty Adjustment of Multiple Objects

The normal way is to select the group and then do a right mouse click on the material preview (normally in the upper right corner) and select "edit all materials". Is that not possible in your case?
This post: September 10, 2017

by

Walther Beck_1
Site Admin

Return to Vue - Materials and Terrains

Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).