Welcome to Cornucopia3D

Cornucopia3D: The World of Plenty!

On Cornucopia3D, you will find all sorts of resources to improve your 3D experience: forums, galleries, portfolios, tutorials, ... as well as a store where you can find top-quality content at the best possible price!

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Cornucopia3D • View topic - using 'SetSunAzimuth'

using 'SetSunAzimuth'

A forum for all you brave souls who fear not the world of scripting. Explore and share ways to expand Vue’s capabilities and features.

using 'SetSunAzimuth'

I am trying to set the sun's position with SetSunAzimuth() and SetSunPitch(). If I simply try
'SetSunAzimuth(180)' I get a reply "name SetSunAzimuth' is not defined".

I reasoned that perhaps these functions need to be referred to, so I tried things such as "VuePython.EONAtmosphere.GetSunAzimuth()". But that results in meaasges such as:
"unbound method GetSunAzimuth() must be called with EONAtmosphere instance as first argument (got int instance instead)".

Unfortunately, my knowledge of python is extremely basic. Can anyone tell me how I make Vue understand these 'set' commands so I can pass paraneters to them?
This post: May 06, 2017

by

J. Gert van Dijk

Return to Vue - Python Scripting

Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).